Responsible for maintaining contact with other managers, coaches, parents and carers in your year group in order to provide a link between the managers and the appropriate members of the committee in order to:
- Address welfare and potential team issues
- Support the club Welfare Officers and Training Officer to ensure DBS checks, Safeguarding Children and Emergency Aid training is renewed within timescales required by the F.A.
- Promote and encourage engagement in social events.
- Engage parents and carers in volunteering for working parties at football grounds, club tournaments and social events.
- Gather feedback on ways to develop the club or address any existing issues.
- Always work and adhere to the Club Code of Conduct for Committee Members.
If you feel that you would able to assist the club in performing this role across any age group please send an expression of interest to email@example.com